Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Clara, the paper doll

Clara is a free, printable paper doll. Clara will be available on this blog as long as I continue to post new free, printable fashion pages for her. You can read the introduction for the Clara paper doll here.

To print the paper doll, use this PDF file:

If you like my paper dolls enough to want to share with others, please email or post a link to my blog rather than sending or posting a copy of the paper dolls. Refer your friends so they can enjoy the free, printable paper dolls on my blog.

Any redistribution or reproduction of any or all of the paper dolls or other contents of this blog in any form is not allowed, other than printing the paper dolls, or downloading them to your computer for your personal and non-commercial use only.

Melinda Bowers (that's me) is the artist and copyright holder for all the artwork on this blog, unless otherwise indicated. SouthwestUS Design, LLC is the name of my small business (still just me). Please do not post my artwork on your own sites, modify any of the files, or distribute them to others. Feel free to refer anyone who might be interested in the paper dolls, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clara's 1841 Easter Rose Dress

Clara's dress for this week is a reposted copy of her pretty day dress trimmed with roses, suitable for Easter. In the 1840s, the slope-...